SPIRIT SPACE

A Spiritual Enrichment Center in Saugatuck, Michigan


Spirit Space



Monday, September 30, 2013

September 29: The Will & Grace of Balance

Reasoning by Pastor Sherry Petro-Surdel

Julia Cameron wrote, "I am a believer who is trying one more time to believe.  I want there to be more assurance than I currently feel.  I want to know we are on the right path.  By 'we,' I mean God and me."  I have resonated with those statements many times on my life's journey to my soul's evolutionary destination.  Doubt can be the shadow of faith.  Unbalance leads us into the valley of fear and doubt.  Faith brings us out on the other side.  Many times, we create a story that is so out of balance, we can then feel lost.  The story is the fictional story of balance.  Join us for the true story of Balance.  Click the link below to listen to and/or download Sherry's Reasoning:

No comments:

Post a Comment