SPIRIT SPACE

A Spiritual Enrichment Center in Saugatuck, Michigan


Spirit Space



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feb. 26: The Road Less Traveled

In the classic poem, The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost describes coming to a fork in the road and needing to choose between the two paths. Everyone's paths are different, each of us come to many "fork in the road" experiences. Organized religion often fails to honor and support that wisdom. In this Reasoning we will be looking at the journey of the soul from the model of the road less taken.

1 comment:

  1. If ever I wondered (I don't anymore) why the Divine Source intervened in my coming to MI, this is truly one of the reasons. I have found my Pastor and her group of Spirit lives to help me every step of the way. Pastor Sherry, our meditation group (you know who you are) my sisters and brothers that have come to know me and pray for my journey; I love you all.
    ~jean

    ReplyDelete